Friday 13 April 2012

Raglan Anybody?

This will be my second outfit post on my blog! I don't usually wear raglan tees but I decided to wear one for my photos the other day! Raglan tees are very common in my country now and that's one of the reasons why I don't wear it often. I got my raglan tee from Hong Kong and it's very special to me! I bought it using my own money and it was the only thing that was within my budget. HAHA. I can't remembered how much it cost but all I remembered I used the remainder of my money to buy it. 

To me personally, I don't find anything special about raglan tees. To me it looks like a very normal tee just with colored sleeves. Usually raglan tees are worn just by itself. What I mean is, you don't add a second layer of clothing on to it. This will hide the colored sleeves and lose the entire purpose of wearing a raglan tee! 






Raglan Tee - Ice Fire
Jeans - April 77
Belt - ??!!!! ( FORGOT )
Shoes - Ren Ben ( Korea brand? )
Dog Tag - 77 Street 

Also I would like to ask my readers one question! My school is starting in about a week's time and I was wondering whether to go into school with my hair colored like how it is currently or go into school with black hair. Do comment your suggestion in the comments pleaseee!! Thank you for taking time to read this post and god bless you all and have a wonderful day ahead! :D

-Ryan 





3 comments:

  1. nice photos!!! :)

    http://maisonkelmd.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by and commenting on my blog! :D I really loved your blog and I followed and liked your facebook page too! :D

    ReplyDelete